There are presently no open calls for applications.
CSKT SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF GRANTS
Ends on November 15
The Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes (CSKT) recognize the devastating economic impact of COVID-19 on Tribal member-owned businesses operating on the Flathead Reservation. In response, the Tribal Council has designated Coronavirus Relief Funds to support CSKT member-owned small businesses in the recovery, stabilization, and adaptation of operations. The CSKT Small Business Relief Grants are available to qualified Tribal businesses to maintain and/or modify operations as they adapt to challenges of the global health pandemic.
This financial assistance is funded by the U.S. Department of Treasury’s CARES ACT (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security) CSKT allocation. The receipt of a government grant by a business is generally included in the business’s gross income under the IRS Code and may be taxable. Please contact your tax advisor with any tax-related questions.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, November 15, 2020, at Midnight or until all funds are disbursed.
- CSKT Indian Preference Application
- Montana Brand Registry - Active Brands
- Montana Secretary of State Business Registration
- About CSKT Small Business Relief Grants
- What can grant funding be used for?
- Who is eligible to apply for grants?
- What documents do I need to prepare?
- How does the application work?
- Opening Your Business Safely: Tips from the CSKT Health Department
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to application, CSKT-member business owners may request technical support to prepare and submit a successful application with any of the Technical Advisors listed below.
- Steve Clairmont at email@example.com
- Tina Begay at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greg DuMontier at email@example.com
- James Bible at firstname.lastname@example.org
CSKT has designed this single application for emergency financial relief to Tribal businesses who have been hardest hit by impacts of COVID-19. Printed applications may be requested from any of the technical advisors listed above who will help you submit your application online.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your Submittable account, please contact Submittable Customer Support.
COMING SOON: Artist Relief Micro Grants
Maximum Artist Relief Micro Grant award amount $3,000